To celebrate their brand new flagship store in Hawaii, Fashion giant Versace worked with POW! WOW! to create an equally giant mural in downtown Honolulu by world renown artist Tristan Eaton. The work shows the facade of Medusa but through Eaton’s vivid color use and some of Versace’s classic patterns. Check below for an awesome video about the project and plenty more photographs of Eaton at work and the finished painting:
Banksy’s tongue-in-cheek Webby Awards Video, profiling his month long “residency” in New York City. You can read my coverage of the exciting last day, “Thieves, Cops and Chaos: Banksy’s Last Day in New York City.”
what crosses my mind gets hit by a car.
Venturing into Venezuela’s Angel Falls
Venezuela’s El Salto Ángel, or Angel Falls, is the tallest uninterrupted waterfall in the world. Towering over Canaima National Park at 979 meters (3212 feet), the waterfall is 19 times the height of Niagara Falls.
To access Angel Falls in the heart of Venezuela’s isolated jungle, visitors must have an adventurous spirit. After first flying to Puerto Ordaz or Ciudad Bolívar to reach the park, visitors are taken to the base of the falls by guides in dugout wooden canoes.
Though originally known as Kerepakupai Vená (“Waterfall of the Deepest Place”) in the indigenous language of the Pemon people, the falls came to be known by their current name in 1937 after American pilot Jimmie Angel’s plane crashed at the mouth of the falls.
we’re able to land a spacecraft on Mars but 40% of the world’s population is still without proper toilets
Mark Your Calendars for the 5th Annual Social Media Day this June!
Quirke - Break A Mirrored Leg
Weekend Hashtag Project: #WHPappreciateEarth
Weekend Hashtag Project is a series featuring designated themes & hashtags chosen by Instagram’s Community Team. For a chance to be featured on the Instagram blog, follow @instagram and look for a post announcing the weekend’s project every Friday.
In honor of Earth Day earlier this week, the goal this weekend is to go out and show your appreciation for our planet and document it through creative photos and videos. Some tips to get you started:
- The best way to appreciate our planet is to help make it better. Find a volunteer opportunity, pick up fallen litter or even just spend some time fixing up your own garden and find a creative way to photograph it.
- Share your favorite spot in nature with a video. Keep an eye and ear out for the details that make it special, whether it’s the wind rustling through the grass, a surging waterfall or the way fog moves through the trees.
- Most importantly, have fun! As you explore, don’t forget to take some time to wander and enjoy the nature around you.
PROJECT RULES: Please only add the #WHPappreciateEarth hashtag to photos and videos taken over this weekend and only submit your own photographs and videos to the project. Any image or video taken then tagged over the weekend is eligible to be featured right here Monday morning!
@djafrojack @shermanology @DJApster @djBobbyBurns @djDeewayne @QUINTINOO
((TOUR TODO INCLUIDO))
• Transporte Ida y Vuelta
• Open Bar En El Bus
• Coffee Break de Bienvenida
• Material Promocional del tours
• Refrigerios Snack de regreso
• Animación del Anonimous Staff
• Descuentos en Cadenas de Hoteles
• Sorteo de Regalos y concursos
• Fotos En Nuestras Paginas
• Cupones de Descuentos de temporada en Ihop Restaurant
• Una Loyalty Card para acumular puntos en Ihop
• Diversión Garantizada
• Check In Personalizado
• Asistencia Médica
RD$1,800 sólo tours
RD$3,600 Tour + Taquilla
More info here
Done of this shit. #retiring
ma dominicano quer platano. by @juandiego_mr
Vivo en desacuerdo con Babilón y no me va mal. ..
#UrbanVoices gettin in trouble